Thursday, December 10, 2020


My first thoughts continued

thoughts that any one may have

&
thoughts to take into account 
when you plan and design an ONL environment

Trust me! I really like being in my PBL-group – it doesn't matter if it is in Zoom or somewhere else...

They seem to be nice people - caring for each other and open minded.

I wonder what they think of me...

I am pretty much older and not so active in teaching any longer...

Maybe I talk to much - I often do...

What are they talking about? Where is that document they are talking about?

The feeling of not understanding is very strong, though, in the this ONL-environment...

Is it like that for the others to???

Is it okay to bring this up or will I expose myself och my shortcomings - will I become a burden...

Oh NO - now the group leader want me to say something about the todays issue and I was thinking of something else...


Getting into work 


Have you ever experienced the feeling of not being able to scroll what you see on your own screen?

I have!

How many times didn’t I try to write notes and modify even someone elses shared screen? And scroll up and down for that matter – I really wanted to navigate around, but I couldn´t.

Technical issues must also be taken care of obviously... good point - don't forget!

Getting somewhere

Well – near the end of our session we got our focus points down:

  • How do I control my privacy! How can I set boundaries?
  • How can I help my students to find information? How can I help my students to navigate in an on line environment?



At this point I was hopeful, thinking that we were going to let ourselves free, brainstorm and speculate to turn everything inside out and upside down to create some sort of an hypothesis

- new to the world, of course! - 

Then words like “references” and “literature” cooled down my enthusiasm a little …



No comments:

Post a Comment

Get some time to meet

 Get some time to meet and work together  I always hoped for more activity between our meetings - a place for the group to meet, discuss, pl...